End Of Life Care
The diagnosis of an incurable disease can be a difficult time for you or your loved one. Our end of life care services allows you to maximise comfort while we ease the burden during these trying times. We work with different medical teams and try to make this possible.
Our end of life carers are trained to provide care and support needed when one has a terminal illness. The care and support provided vary from just an extra pair of hands to assist with daily tasks or more specialist care. Our aim is to make you feel safe and cared for.
We have a comprehensive approach whereby we look after your physical and mental needs. Carers will deliver care and support with compassion and professionally. With the help of you and your loved ones we will design a tailored care plan that can include:
- Pain management – Carers will ensure that you receive your medication and other treatments.
- Monitoring symptoms – Carers will monitor your symptoms and work with other healthcare professionals providing care to you to alleviate and manage them.
- Domestic care – Carers can assist with household chores such as cleaning and doing laundry.
- Personal care – Assistance with washing, bathing, dressing, and toilet.
- Companionship – Emotional and psychological support.
- End of life – Assistance with funeral arrangements.